MES configuration based on the international ISA S95 standard!
We create investment security for your MES strategy by using standard technology and an open ANSI ISA S95 architecture! The modern symesticManufacturing® system enables the adoption of your MES through configuration based on your requirements.
For this purpose, powerful configurators and administrative modules are available, such as:
- Product configuration
- Parameter configurator
- Material configurator
- PokaYoke manager
- User manager
- Language manager
With symesticManufacturing®, you can introduce a flexible, modern, and future-proof MES system. Various manufacturing locations can be centrally linked over great distances, which makes uniform central data storage in a data center possible.
symesticManufacturing® cost-effective and modular
- based on international standards (ANSI-ISA 95, B2MML, OPC, Euromap63, …)
- flexible and highly configurable
- multi-lingual and international
- ERP interfaces (SAP, ORACLE, MFG/PRO, …)
- PROCESS interfaces (SIEMENS, Allen-Bradley, ENGEL, KrausMaffei, …)
- DEVICE interfaces (scanner, printer, torque tools, pick-by-light, …)
- multi-stage, role-based authorization strategy
- extremely high system availability (up to 99.999% possible)
- supporting external 24/7 support