Whether customized or standard software is involved:
If you would like to be able to work with a newly introduced system successfully as quickly as possible, carefully planned staff training sessions are the first choice.
SYMESTIC offers you a tailored training program, optionally at your company or at our modern equipped training locations.
In many companies, over the course of various projects, a multitude of products from the world of IT and automation have crept in..
Before these products can be administrated by the company itself and can possibly also be optimized, up-to-date expertise must be gathered.
We offer our customers specific workshops on various topics.
Here is a selection:
- MES Workshop – MES based on the international ANSI/ISA-95 standards
- Success Factors for a Successful MES Project
- MES Workshop – Design of a Future-proof MES System Based on Standards
- MES Workshop – Efficient JIT/JIS Manufacturing Order Control
- symesticManufacturing® Workshops
- symesticManufacturing® for Users
- symesticManufacturing® für Administrators
- symesticManufacturing® für System Architecture
- IT Workshops
- Business Intelligence
- Process Data Analysis and Reporting
- Structure of Partitioned Systems
- Installation and Administration of the Microsoft SQL Server
- Other Workshops
- Connection of Injection Molding Systems to an MES System
- Connection of Production Systems to an MES System
- Connection of AtlasCopco Systems to an MES System
- System-oriented SPS and PLS Training